|Açıklama||7. Sınıf İngilizce 1. Dönem 1. Yazılı Soruları|
2017-2018 EDUCATIONAL YEAR FIRST TERM FIRST ENGLISH QUIZ FOR 7 TH GRADERS
Name: Surname : Number:
A)Aşağıdaki cümleleri doğru şekilde tamamlayan seçenekleri işaretleyiniz.(15.3=45p)
B: She is honest and clever.You can trust her.
a) does b) do c) are d) is
B) I like do jogging with my daughter every morning.
a) subject b) car c)sport d) team
3) That day was very happy for us,because He was______on the fifth of september.
a) fond of b) bad at c) born d) month
4) People should be more _______in their life to be happy and healthy.
a)mean b)selfish c) active d) shy
Altı çizili sözcüğün zıt anlamlısı seçeneklerin hangisinde verilmiştir?
a)Strong b) plump c)quiet d)handsome
6) My best friend Havva______got blue eyes and _____ hair.
a) have-hazel b)has-curly c) have-brown d)has-stumpy
7) Nazlı cannot remember her student’s names easily.She is________
a)thoughtful b)forgetful c)clumsy d)stubborn
8) He likes doing dangerous sports. He is very_________person.
a)kind b)adventurous c)pretty d)polite
9) Hüseyin___________ from İstanbul University in 2008.
a)graduated b)won c)began d)entered
10) Naim Süleymanoğlu was the best weight lifter in Turkey.He_______in 2017.
a)run b)draw c)drove d)died
11) A ________person is never selfish and thinks about other people.
a)social b)forgetful c)thoughtful d)happy
12) I am interested in_______the walls.This is my hobby and i am _______at drawing pictures.
a)color-interested b)coloring-good c)colored/bad d)paint/fear
13) I_________eat junk food,because it is very unhealthy for our health.
a)always b)usually c)rarely d)never
14) Football players wear _______on their foot and swimmers wear______to protect their eyes.
a)shoes/swimming caps b) ball/glasses c)cleats/goggles d)shoes/helmet
a) cycling b)fencing c)shooting d)zorbing
B)Boşlukları doğru kelimelerle doldurunuz.(5.3=15p)
Albert Einstein was a scientist. He is__________ for his_________in physics.
He_____many______.He was very______and he died in the Usa
C) Aşağıdaki kelimelerin karşılıklarını yazınız.(20.2=40p)
Teach: wavy: wear: young:
Woman: stubborn: arrive: talented:
Punctual: cheerful: bald: well built
Dark: attractive: outgoing: helpful:
Study: Ride: Work: chemistry: